Le Chye

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Me and the people I have spent my last 7 days with















Need to wake up early again tomorrow to get stuff from Tang Frere, the only decent store in Paris for Chinese ingredients, before rushing down to Paris to bring my parents and my red-hair auntie around Paris. I will be treating them to "rice-cooker steamboat" for dinner tomorrow chez Le Chye at Noisy Champs. Steamboat is the dish I always prepare for guests in France because one never goes wrong with steamboat and beer (to be substituted with red wine tomorrow).

Might be going up Eiffel Tower tomorrow too. My red-hair auntie said that 'if you come to Paris and don't go up Eiffel Tower, you have never been to Paris'. I have been in Paris for more than one and a half year and I have never been up Eiffel Tower. The plan was to mount Eiffel the day before I leave France and shout 'Au revoir' atop the tower. I don't think I'll be doing that tomorrow though. Firstly, it's still not the time to say goodbye. Secondly, I don't think I'll be able to pull that off in front of my parents.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home