Le Chye

Friday, May 16, 2008

2 French short clips

I have a TV at my place which has been kind of underutilized. It's not because my roommate and I study too much and have no time for TV but because most of the programmes on French television are simply not very watchable. Most of the stuff that are screened on TV after 8 here are American movies or series dubbed in French, and I usually avoid them as I find it unnatural watching Scofield or Meredith speaking French. For some reason, I can stand Japanese series dubbed in Chinese but not American series dubbed in French.

After almost 2 years in France, I have found that most good French productions do not make it onto their national TV. Below are 2 short clips - perhaps too short to be television material - that were never shown on TV but were featured on Youtube:

i. On S'Embrasse?
ii. J'attendrai Le Suivant

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home